Following senior advice, from Monday 31st January 2022 we are pleased to inform you that we will be able to welcome you back to Dementia Actif Gwynedd’s Keep Agile classes. (The Barmouth class will re-start on Wednesday 09/02/2022)
To help ensure that you and your fellow class members feel safe and protected, it is essential that you agree to abide by the following instructions when you attend the class:-
What you have to do:-
- Do not attend the class if you feel unwell or have any COVID 19 Symptoms
- High Temperature
- New continuous cough
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- “Flow before you Go” - You are asked to do a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) before setting out for the class, even if you don’t have symptoms. You can pick up the test kits from your local library, pharmacy or you can order online https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
- The Dementia Actif staff are fully vaccinated and do a regular LFT. They will be meticulous in following the appropriate hygiene and safety regulations for running the session. This will include adequate ventilation in venues and may mean that we have to open doors and windows, so please bring warm clothes with you.
- You will be asked to socially distanced during the class and face covering must to be worn when you enter the building and when using the toilet (unless you are exempt from wearing them). You do not have to wear a face covering during the class.
Thank you so much for your co-operation.
If you wish to have a chat about any of the above please contact me:- Emma 07768988095
We can’t wait to see you all !